Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More work...

Here is the back of the house after we took everything off. Bill fixed all the gutters and the ladies took care of the inside, including all of the wall paper. Everyone was great.














Here is a picture of roses in the back yard. Both Harold and Bill help clean out the yard by weeding and cutting out bushes.














This picture was taken a week later when we painted one of the rooms.














Just this past week we had a new tank-less water heater put in. It is a little bigger than we had hoped but a lot smaller than what we had and in a better place.



















This is the main bathroom. It had a lot of mold and needed to be repaired. We went to town and here is the state it is currently in. Soon there might be Sheetrock, backerboard tile and maybe a toilet.



















The tub works and we plan on keeping it. The rest of the plumbing needed to go though and we hope to have working hot and cold water (running through safe pipes that are up to code). We've spent a lot of time working on demolition and rewiring circuits in the house. Emily is a patient person when I have to rewire a circuit 3 times and I get very frustrated. She has been a busy bee and such a hard worker.

1 comment:

erin said...

Is a tankless water heater the same as an in-line water heater (I don't really know anything about water heaters, so I might be making things up, but one time I stayed in a condo with an in-line water heater, so I'm trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about)?

Are you living in the house and working on it at the same time or are you still at your old place?